MyHealthily Release Notes
Updates and features made to the MyHealthily platform.
Check out the latest updates on the MyHealthily platform.
- Short Term Disability has been added to both the employer and employee shops to make enrollment simple.
- New hires can be added to a plan throughout the coverage year.
- The questionnaire for HBA plans was updated for 2022-2023 plan options.
- All-State level-funded rates were updated for increased accuracy of quoting.
- Beam Benefits were added to real time quoting for ancillary options including dental and vision.
This release focuses on Aflac, carrier updates, and user experience enhancements.
- Added Aflac supplemental products (accident, cancer, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and voluntary term life) for all enrolling employees with real-time rating.
- Updated Ancillary and supplemental offerings for group level contributions to include a fixed contribution.
- Added more carriers for Maine, Montana, and Rhode Island while updating all fully insured carriers and their plans.
- Configured United Healthcare and All Savers plans to quote in real time.
- Updated agency dashboard links to link directly to their agency’s plan selection shop.
- Configured employer shop to provide Agency Calendly links to clients at hard stop. (The hard stop prevents groups from shopping plans without a producer’s approval.)
- Made the final page of both employer and employee shops more visually appealing.
- Configured employer shop to show users a page asking if they are looking to enroll in group or individual insurance options.
- Set minimum of 2 enrolling employees for the carrier Principal.
Our latest updates for your viewing pleasure.
- Fixed UHC api bug that was preventing Allsavers from quoting in AL, AZ, DE, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NE, NM, OK, PA, WV
- Updated Aflac dental and vision rates and restrictions per carrier changes
- Fixed bug causing plan selection errors when agents and brokers switch between the shop and dashboard for different groups
- Replaced Principal voluntary term life with Aflac voluntary term life on ancillary plans page of employee shop
- Added ability to archive a group on dashboard, which was unintentionally removed last cycle as part of optimizing Clients/Prospects page
- Improved plan filtering user experience and styling on the medical plans page of the employer shop
Here are the latest updates on the MyHealthily platform.
- Producers can now access all Agency clients
- Expected commissions can now be added to the Proposal in order to comply with the Consolidated Appropriations Act’s commission disclosure requirement
- Improved Proposal Design for displaying plan details
The Onboarding Guide has been released. Feel free to take a look at it! This is the first place Agencies and Producers should go when they have questions on how to use the software, carrier timelines and requirements. It should be very helpful!
- Login to your account and go to the Home tab of your Agency Dashboard
- Click “Download Onboarding Guide”
This release has some great new additions!
- Robust Sales Proposals can now be generated from the Clients Dashboard page!
- Census spreadsheet is now easier to copy and paste fields from other sources
- Additional carriers have been added that allow for more plan options in the following states: PA, WI, MD, MS, WA, CO, DC, IA, DE, NH, LA, MN, IL, CT, MI, and SC
- Widespread visual changes made to help distinguish between employer and employee enrollment. Identifiers have been added to the top right of every page to show current login status and location
- Changed minimum effective date lead time to 10 days. While not all products can be written inside of 10 days, fully-insured products often can be. This will give more options to groups in a rush to get coverage. Copy updated throughout to warn that some products might not be able to be installed by the chosen effective date.
- Updated HBA rates for 5/1/2022 effective dates and beyond.
This is primarily a bug-fix release. Thank you to all our Agent Partners!
- Group Managers can now be invited to be access Employee enrollment links via the Employer Dashboard
- Improved landing page distinction between groups and coverage dates
- Agency Principal can now be the main Producer for those groups they create
- Improved treatment of offering multiple Health Benefit Alliance plans
- Additional carriers and plans added in TN & CA