Here are the latest updates on the MyHealthily platform.
- Producers can now access all Agency clients
- Expected commissions can now be added to the Proposal in order to comply with the Consolidated Appropriations Act’s commission disclosure requirement
- Improved Proposal Design for displaying plan details
The Onboarding Guide has been released. Feel free to take a look at it! This is the first place Agencies and Producers should go when they have questions on how to use the software, carrier timelines and requirements. It should be very helpful!
- Login to your account and go to the Home tab of your Agency Dashboard
- Click “Download Onboarding Guide”
This release has some great new additions!
- Robust Sales Proposals can now be generated from the Clients Dashboard page!
- Census spreadsheet is now easier to copy and paste fields from other sources
- Additional carriers have been added that allow for more plan options in the following states: PA, WI, MD, MS, WA, CO, DC, IA, DE, NH, LA, MN, IL, CT, MI, and SC
- Widespread visual changes made to help distinguish between employer and employee enrollment. Identifiers have been added to the top right of every page to show current login status and location
- Changed minimum effective date lead time to 10 days. While not all products can be written inside of 10 days, fully-insured products often can be. This will give more options to groups in a rush to get coverage. Copy updated throughout to warn that some products might not be able to be installed by the chosen effective date.
- Updated HBA rates for 5/1/2022 effective dates and beyond.
This is primarily a bug-fix release. Thank you to all our Agent Partners!
- Group Managers can now be invited to be access Employee enrollment links via the Employer Dashboard
- Improved landing page distinction between groups and coverage dates
- Agency Principal can now be the main Producer for those groups they create
- Improved treatment of offering multiple Health Benefit Alliance plans
- Additional carriers and plans added in TN & CA