Careers at MyHealthily
Come work with us! Here’s our current job openings.
Displaying: 1 of 1 Jobs
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Strategic Partnerships Manager
MyHealthily is an innovative software company that helps small business owners to acquire a complete healthcare solution, while easing the expense and burden on agents so they can focus on trusted advisor solutions for their clients. We pride ourselves on being a human-centric digital broker with high energy, a close-knit team, and passion for providing WOW customer service. We are a geographically distributed start-up, so exceptional time and priority management skills are important. MyHealthily is also a fantastic environment for professionals who enjoy rapid learning and the opportunity for exponential career growth. Bring your passion and skills to MyHealthily where you will make a difference to the 40 million Americans who have been priced out of the healthcare market. At MyHealthily, you can make an impact!
Compensation includes base & bonus, health/dental benefits, and a generous equity program. Most of our team is based on the East Coast, but you’re welcome to work from the location of your choosing in the United States.
Building on the success of over 40+ current partnerships as well as our client base of direct sale small groups, this role will be responsible for identifying, researching, prospecting, educating, closing, and onboarding new associations, and other member-based organizations as well as our small group customers. The Strategic Partnerships Manager will maintain a relationship with the current partnerships, helping to drive more member companies to utilize the MyHealthily platform and helping to drive more Brokers to adopt the MyHealthily platform. For our direct sales, there is no cold calling, all leads have come to us through various marketing efforts!
- Define target Partner profile – industry, membership base, geography, etc.
- Set the strategy for outreach to Partners I.e., Associations, Buying Groups, Co-Ops, Chambers of Commerce, Franchise groups
- Conduct telephone and email outreach to ideal Association partners.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Negotiate and close contracts
- As needed, prepare, and deliver MyHealthily product demonstrations
- Participate in periodic on-site events … conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Cultivate and grow existing Association business relationships including problem solving and member issue escalation Oversee/Collaborate on Association launch procedures
- Liaise with Marketing to create customized and targeted content for all MyHealthily Association Partners.
- Conduct webinars on the benefits available through MyHealthily to Associations and their member companies
- Create accurate pipeline reporting through CRM.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company products and technology
- Qualify, educate, and enroll small groups into healthcare plans that meet their needs
- Follow up with marketing generated warm leads
- College degree or relevant experience.
- Current license to sell health insurance
- 5-7 years’ experience in a sales development and closing role, preferably with a SaaS/Technology platform.
- Excellent written skills
- Compelling and motivating verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated persistence, positivity, and entrepreneurial approach
- Outside the box thinker, who looks for creative solutions and anticipates problems before they arise.
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Zoho; Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records, including sales and prospect data
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast moving, entrepreneurial setting
- Experience and knowledge of the health insurance marketplace preferred
- Travel 10-20%
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.